Saturday 14 January 2012

From this day

     If anyone visits my blog today, then they'll probably notice that I have just started it this morning; so from this day I will be blogging! 
To be honest, that sounds a bit strange to me. Because from where I come from (and that would be Iran), blogging is dangerous (and those who know me never say: Oh Golnaz, that courageous girl!). Seriously, I wouldn't want to end up in jail for writing very simple things. 
     However, when I woke up this morning I felt like something had changed in me. Maybe it was the snow that hit Vancouver today for the first time this year, or maybe it was my lack of confidence when I looked at myself in the mirror. Whatever it was, it made me start a blog.
So I raise my glass of black tea to my new blog as I hope you would too someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment